online fee payment
PAYING FEES ONLINE USING PAYPAL
Central Crossing High School Band Boosters now offers PayPal as another way to pay your student's band fees, winter guard fees and indoor percussion fees. The booster club is a PayPal verified organization. You can NOT use this service to pay the district pay to play fee. The district pay to pay fee should be paid directly to the CCHS Main Office or at the District Service Center.
To pay with PayPal:
1. From the drop down menu (see below) select the amount of your payment. PayPal charges 2.9% + $.30 transaction fees. Please understand we need to pass this fee on for the usage of this service. For example, if you enter $250, a total of $257.55 will be charged to your credit card.
2. Click the "Pay Now" button to take you to our PayPal page.
3. If you have a PayPal account, login and continue the transaction with your saved information. You do not have to set up an account to send a payment.
4. If you do not want a PayPal account, click “Continue” under “Don't have a PayPal account?” to enter your payment information.
5. On the "Review your payment" page, be sure and note the students name under the "Add special instructions to the seller" box. This way we will know who to apply the band fees to. An e-mail will be sent by PayPal notifying us that you have sent payment
6. An email confirmation will be sent to the treasurer, as well as yourself. Your credit card statement and that email will be your receipt. The charge will appear on your credit card statement as CCHS BAND.
Scroll Down to find the Ensemble you would like to make a payment toward
Band Upper Classmen (Soph-Senior)
Fall Color Guard plus Band
Fall Guard Only